National Mobile Medical Unit
Establishment of Mobile Medical Units is one of the innovative schemes which will provide health services to people living in the un-served and underserved interior and remote tribal areas in the state. These Mobile Medical Units have been outsourced to NGOs/RKS for providing Medical Services in this area on day today basis.
- To provide Primary, Preventive, Curative and Referral Health Services at the door step to the people in the un-served/underserved areas of the state.
- To engage in providing essential quality Primary Health Care services to the people with diagnostic facilities.
- To co-ordinate with the District Public Health Systems to achieve improvement in the Millennium Development Goals such as Infant Mortality Rate, Maternal Mortality Rate , Life expectancy etc.
Services Rendered by MMU
- Curative Services
- First Aid
- Referral Services
- Family Planning Services
- Antenatal and Postnatal care
- Epidemic Outbreak
- Implementation of National Health Programs
- Health Education Activities and Environmental Sanitation
MMU Work Schedule
||Camp Programme/Field visit
||Medicine stock and Repairs & Maintenance of Vehicles
Physical Performance Upto May 2015
||Progressive(April 2015 to May 2015)
||RCH(ANC & PNC)
||Total Lab Test
||Total no. of villages visited